Ymbra and Forcontu are delighted to present the first Drupal Commerce training in Spain on 17-19 of February in Madrid. During this three-day course we'll cover the basic topics you'll need in order to sucessfully face an e-commerce project with Drupal and the Drupal Commerce framework.
Contents of the course
Day 1 - Feb. 17- Drupal Commerce fundamentals (Fran Gil)
- Drupal fundamentals for e-commerce projects: Entities and fields, working with Views and Rules.
- First steps with Commerce Kicsktart
Day 2 - Feb 18 - Practical Drupal Commerce (Pedro Cambra)
- Purchase funnel: How the cart and checkout processes work
- Taxes management
- Discounts and coupons
- Price calculation using rules
- Payment methods
- Additional modules for Drupal Commerce.
Day 3 - Feb 19 - Advanced Drupal Commerce (Pedro Cambra)
- Managing entities with Entity API
- Drupal Commerce hooks
- Views integration and field formatters
- Advanced price calculation
- Checkout customization
- Payment methods development
For taking this course, previous Drupal experience is strongly advised but no Drupal Commerce experience is needed. Both training and materials will be provided in Spanish.
The training will take place at Forcontu offices, in Madrid:
C/ Alcalá 20 - Piso 2, Oficina 209 - (Teatro Alcázar) - 28014 - Madrid.
Metro Sevilla (Línea 2) o Metro Sol. Buses 5-9-15-20-46-52-53-150
Price and options
We've designed the course with several options depending on the attendees needs:
- Day 1 and Day 2 (no programming involved): 450€
- Day 3 only (for developers): 300€
- Complete course (three days): 650€
You can book your seat using the registration form.
What about Barcelona?
We're doing the first training in Madrid, but the Barcelona one is coming too very soon, please get in touch if you're interested.