This position is now closed.
We are looking for a frontend developer or frontend designer who becomes a part of our team. We offer the possibility to be part of a demanding technical team that uses agile methodologies and to be able to work in a relaxed and flexible environment.
We are specialists in web development using the Drupal open source project. We are a company involved with the community and aligned with the values of free software, so we will consider your interest in this kind of projects.
What are we looking for
- HTML5 experience
- CSS3 experience
- Responsive Web Design experience
- Willing to learn and gain knowledge
- Ability to communicate and teamwork
- 1 year minimum of demonstrable experience
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with SASS
- Knowledge and/or experience in Drupal development
- Experience in PHP development
- Interest in free software projects
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience with agile methodologies
What do we offer?
- A very pleasant and flexible work environment
- Possibility of remote work
- Interesting projects, technological challenges and learning in other knowledge areas
- Salary according to experience, from €18.000 to €24.000
- Annual budget for conferences
- Free days to attend conferences
- Public speaking support to grow your professional profile
If you are interested on this position, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org