At Ymbra we are looking for a developer to be part of our team with a permanent contract. We offer the chance to be part of team with high standards that uses agile methodologies and to work in an relaxed and flexible environment.
We want to integrate a new technical profile working together with the rest of developers searching for solutions and bringing them to term.
We are specialized on the creation of web products developed using Drupal. We are a company involved with the Drupal community and aligned with the free software values so you interest for this kind of projects will be taken into account.
- PHP experience
- Version control systems such as git
- Knowledge about Drupal 7, Drupal 8 or Symfony development.
- A desire to learn and gain knowledge as a team
- 2 years at least of proven experience in this areas
Nice to have
- Experience with Drupal 7 or Drupal 8 develoment
- HTML and CSS experience
- Knowledge about system administration
- Interest about free software
- Communication skill in English
- Agile experience
What do we offer?
- A very pleasant work environment with flexible schedules
- Possibility to work on remote
- Interesting projects, technical challenges and learn about other fields of knowledge
- Salary according to experience 18.000-24.000€
- Annual budget for conferences
- Free days to attend to conferences
- Support to speak in public so you can
- Public speaking support to grow your professional profile
If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think you are the right candidate.