- Session submitted at Drupal Day València 2012
- On Thursday, March 15, I made small talk as an introduction to Drupal distributions
- Consulting and development to improve existing web of this association
Last thursday 8th March, within the context of drupal.cat's sessions, I made a brief introduction to GIT, the control version system used in project management in Drupal.org
As promised you can find the presentation as well as a brief introductory handbook I wrote in order to provide further explanations a some of the concepts that I mentioned on the workshop. que vaig escriure per explicar una mica més algun terme que al taller vaig passar molt per sobre. I have also linked a series of recommended introductory...
Yesterday I made a presentation on Views 3 within the context of drupal.cat's sessions. On my presentation I have an overview of some of the new features included on this version which include practical examples such as:
- Views in backoffice
- Image galleries
I enjoyed a lot my first presentation at drupal.cat and I hope to make more of them in the future.
- We are organizing the Drupal coworking friday in our offices to share synergies.
- This year the Drupal developer days will be in Barcelona and we are one of the organizers
- Conference made in the Barcelona Developers Conference del 2011
As a part of the series of sessions we organize at Drupal.cat, last thursday 6th October I made session about creating multilingual sites with Drupal 7, and more specifically about Internacionalization module.
You can find the slides below, but unfortunately it is a pitty that the video recording didn't work, since the most interesting part was the discussion about the different possible scenarios about multilingual configurations, management, taxonomies, menus... Hopefully further sessions will be recorded...
- Development of new corporate website for Center for Scientific and Academic Services of Catalonia (CESCA)