- Conference made in the Barcelona Developers Conference del 2011
As a part of the series of sessions we organize at Drupal.cat, last thursday 6th October I made session about creating multilingual sites with Drupal 7, and more specifically about Internacionalization module.
You can find the slides below, but unfortunately it is a pitty that the video recording didn't work, since the most interesting part was the discussion about the different possible scenarios about multilingual configurations, management, taxonomies, menus... Hopefully further sessions will be recorded...
- Development of new corporate website for Center for Scientific and Academic Services of Catalonia (CESCA)
- Ymbra keeps on supporting drupal events by sponsoring DrupalCamp 2011
I had a good feeling after having finished my session: attendees made some questions and this means that they not only understood its contents but they are also interested on the subject.ot, que els interessa el tema.
As promised I am going to list all the books that were mentioned during the session:...
At the end of february two nice guys, Xavier Colomer and Toni quiles visted our offices at Ymbra in order to start a collaboration in order to redesign their event's website. We were really impressed by its name, 'Barcelona Developers Conference 2011', since we believed that anything named that way had to be something good for sure! We were seduced by the idea from the very first moment, so we decided to work with them....
We, at Ymbra, are glad to announce that next 18th June will take place on Citilab the first Drupal Day ever in Spain. The idea of having such an event was inspired by what we saw when we went to Brussels' Drupal Dev Days, and has been maturing since then along with other companies and professionals, under Catalan Drupal Association's umbrella.
- After a year on stage, we would like to make assessments of what happened and what's coming.
- Often we may want to remove the generator tag that prints in our Drupal 7.
- This is a video where we explain what's Drual and what Drupal.cat is doing for this software.